Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Heartfelt Creations semi finalist!

I was up early this morning because I knew they were going to post the semi finalists for the Heartfelt Creations dt entries and lo and behold, there was my name! I love the stamps and dies from this company and am tickled pink to be given a chance to try out for the dt. They are asking fellow crafters to vote for their top five and I will list all of the links for the other participants below. I went thru and checked them out and I am up against some wonderful crafters! I want to wish all of us good luck and if I make it then I am thanking you for voting for me also!

DT Semifinalists: Today we are pleased to announce the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Semifinalists. Choosing from such great talent and diversified submissions is very difficult and we appreciate all the applicants that participated in the design team call. Without further ado, here are the semifinalists: Karen ConnerMaureen RussellKaren LetchworthSusan SmitJoyce ErbAmanda ReedShellie GeigleDebbie SeyerJolande van OosterhoutArchana JoshiShona RatliffRobin TharaldsonCandy SlabaughMallika KejriwalMarzena ZiuziakowskaTracey FehrSusannah McManusAnne Harada, Shena GartonSandie DunneNupur Priya and Gloria Stengel

Vote for your favorite Semifinalists: We would love to have you particpate and vote your 5 favorite semifinalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on September 30th, 2014.

Thanks so much and hope you are all having as great of a day as I am!

13 comments:

Beatrice Lawson said...

Wow, first time on your blog and you got my vote!

Janie Printz said...

I am so excited for you Amanda & have every confidence that you will be among the winners. You truly will make a great addition to their wonderful lineup of talented crafters. I LOVE ALL their products & I'm in trouble when it shows the " I want it ALL" bunch & have been known to spend all my pennies at one time. Best of luck & I will be crossing fingers & toes till the end of the month when you let us know.
Janie

Cathryn said...

Best of luck to you gf. I voted and can't wait to hear if you make the team... shoe in if they ask me :)

krcmasterpiece said...

Was just checking out my competition!! Ha! I love your work! So colorful & vibrant.

Good luck to you. (I voted for you)

Intoxicating Arts said...

voted for you! Found you through Gloria!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What an awesome honor! Congratulations - I too love their products! You would be a great addition to the team. Good luck. Will take a look.

Liz said...

Congrats on the semi finals.Good luck ! hugs Liz Walker xx

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Amanda,dropping by to wish you the best in the coming weeks. Have fun coloring all those yummy stamped images.
Susan

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Congratulations! Your coloring is absolutely amazing! Best of luck with the voting!

Shelly said...

Congrats!!! Wishing you the best in voting. I just finished casting my vote for you.

Robin said...

Good luck Amanda and congratulations on being a semi-finalist!

Joyce Erb said...

Your coloring is amazing! Thans for commenting on mine as well:-)

عبده العمراوى said...




شركة تسليك مجارى ببقيق
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببقيق
شركة تنظيف منازل ببقيق
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
امسيت للحشرات
شركة امسيت للحشرات
رقم شركة امسيت لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة امسيت لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالخفجى
شركة الصفرات للتنظيف بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض