Thursday, August 14, 2014

Girls Birthday!

Okay, so is this an easy challenge over at Mo's DP2 challenge or what? Elaine is our awesome host this time and she would like to see a "Girls Birthday card from us. Well, seeing as how I didn't pay attention a couple of weeks ago for the boys birthday challenge I was all set for this one!

I have been wanting to color this image up for awhile now and am really happy with it except the glittery Happy Birthday, just not sure about it but it is stuck so guess I am gonna have to be! She is called Fabulous and I absolutely agree!

I have added one of my shrink art butterflies on the bow, I think it adds a cute touch! Okay, lets see your creativity in action and you just might win a credit to the store. Also make sure you pop over and check out our facebook page, there is a lot of interaction and inspiration going on there!

5 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Amanda, not only is she "Fabulous", the whole card is fabulous! Love the bow and butterfly and I think the sparkly sentiment really works. :-D

Unknown said...

Amanda, I love how the flower centers echo the sparkly Happy Birthday.

Sara I. said...

Aww this is just precious! Love how you colored her and that fab plaid dp!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute - great coloring and the flowers and your shrinky dink butterfly are adorable!

Elaine said...

She is definitely CUTE!
Love your colouring and the butterfly is perfect!
I often add 'just one last thing' to a card and then wish I'd left well alone, but I think the sentiment works well here.

Big hugs to you
Elaine xxx
(I'm on a marathon mission tonight, I'll be back!)