Thursday, July 24, 2014

Things with wings

Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge at Mo's DP challenge blog and Anja is hosting our challenge this time. Also, if you haven't seen her tutorial on using colored pencils she just posted it to her blog and the facebook page. Our challenge for the next two weeks is "Things with Wings" and here is my sweetie.

This is one of the images in the 3 baby fairies set, I just love her holding the little ladybug. Papers are Graphic 45 and the sentiment was a gift from my BFF Elaine, I believe it is Stampin Up.  I have also added some wink of stella to her wings but of course it doesn't show in the photo. The foliage at her feet is a clear stamp I used the added some stickles to.

Alright, please make sure to check out the dt creations, we always have such an awesome variety of things to show you and we love seeing what you come up with in return! Of course Mo is giving away a $5 credit to the store for every 25 entries and you can always enter your card into our Facebook challenge, it is always Anything Goes!

6 comments:

Shuly said...

SUPERB!!! waaaa....the papers, the bow, the beautiful sentiment and your coloring....does this baby fairy have the same hair color as you ? (looks like it from your profile photo^^)

Mary J said...

Really beautiful, Amanda, and totally love how you did the sentiment too!

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Amanda I have just come across your blog and OH my your colouring is amazing this is a gorgeous card such a sweet image
Well I won't miss anymore as I'm now a follower
Jacki x
http://cookingupacard.blogspot.co.uk/

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this card Amanda. This is one of my fav' images of Mo's and the papers in combo with this make is an utterly gorgeous design. Love it. Hugs, Wends x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gorgeous! And the pop of purple from the bow really finishes this card x

Elaine said...

Another image I love! She is so sweet and I adore her tubby belly!
Very pretty papers and the lush bow is perfect.

Big hugs
Me xxx