Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Power Poppy

Hello everyone! I am on a roll, three cards in the past week and another one tomorrow if you care to come back! This card was made for the Power Poppy challenge which is a Peep of the Week, basically it can be anything as long as you use one of their images. Well, I have almost all of the digis and a friend recently put out a request for some cards for a friend that wasn't feeling well so I thought it was the perfect time to color another one up.

This is the Gerbera Daisy image and I printed it off in a pale gray ink so I could try the "no lines" technique. Not too bad I think!

I hope everyone is staying cool and enjoying their summer!

9 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

No way! This is far too gorgeous for words. All I can say is WOW! You have some mad coloring skills. I hope you'll be playing in our Peep of the Week challenge every week 'cause I just love what you do with these images!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Beautiful card...so serene for you! Hope your summer is going well!

Tina said...

a beautiful card! I love the bright colors you used for the flowers!

Allison Cope said...

Oh my word! Those are some stunning daisies Amanda! Incredible colouring my friend. Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this week!

Katie Sims said...

WOW! Talk about popping off the screen.....you colored these Gerberas beautifully, Amanda! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Power Poppy! :)

Julie Koerber said...

Holy cow is this card a beauty! Your Gerbera Daisies almost look 3-dimensional -- you have some mad coloring skills and this card is no exception! Thanks so much for joining us gals over at Power Poppy this week!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh WOW Amanda! What awesome colouring! So beautifully done with the no-line technique! Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Wow Amanda!! Your card is stunning!! Your Gerberas look so real...like they were photographed!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Power Poppy!!

Elaine said...

Oh my!! Your colouring is absolutely stunning!! The gerberas are perfect!
This would definitely put a smile on anyone's face and cheer them up.

Big hugs
Me xxx