Saturday, July 5, 2014

Art by Miran

Good morning everyone! We have a new sponsor over at the Kit and Clowder blog for our monthly challenge and this month we are all coloring images by Art by Miran and here is a link to her etsy shop and her facebook page.

Our challenge this month is "clothing" to correspond with the awesome newly released clothing class at Kit and Clowder and I have tried my hand at the "dip dye" look Alyce has taught in the class.

My image is Rosy cheek Emma, I have never been a big Manga fan but I LOVE her images! I will list my copic colors below, papers are by LOTV and the butterflies are MFT dies I believe. I have also added a small portion of a diecut from La La Land at the bottom with a touch of flower soft across the grass portion. A smidgen of light blue frantage around the edges and she is done.
The winner of the challenge will get three free images of their choice from the store. Please make sure to link up your cards at Kit and Clowder challenge for us to see them, we love to see how people are coming along with their coloring!

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-04  R20
Dress B12-14-16-18 and Y11-13-15-17 YR24
Hair  Y21 YR23-27  E59
Leaves  Shinhan  GY48  G46-54  BG52
Rose RV63-66-69


5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous Amanda! Love that "dip dye" look. The fuzzy grass is so cool too.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Absolutely beautiful. Nuff said x

Mary J said...

So pretty and lovely outfit colouring too, Amanda!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Amanda!!!!! This is outstanding! I LOVE how you did the dress so blended into each other!!! WOW!

You just keep gettin' better girl :) :) :)

Shuly said...

oh my gosh....your coloring is fantastic and particularly impressive on this card!!! amazing!! the hair, the shadow of the hair on the face, the colors on the dres!!!! those folds!!!! so so impressed. i'm going to keep your card as a future guide for my next colorings, if you may!