Sunday, June 15, 2014

Tiddly Inks release

Good morning! It is a beautiful day here in Pennsylvania today and Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. Mine is in heaven now but I still chat with him most days. I just look up and blabber away!

Today the Kit and Clowder dt have the fun of joining in along with the Tiddly Inks girls for their latest release! I use to be a Tiddly Inks girl a couple of years ago and Christy is one of the nicest people you will ever meet on top of having really cute images! Make sure you hop over to the Kit and Clowder website as I believe there are some giveaways happening this weekend!

I have used Beary Sweet for my image today and here she is...

Papers are by LOTV, I bought several pads there this summer, they are really nice! Sentiment by Whimsy stamps and I white embossed a butterfly image onto vellum and cut it out for the embellishment plus some little jewels for its body. Copics are listed below.

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-04  R20
Dress  YG23-25-67
Shoes  N3-5-7
Panda  N1-3
Hair  E53-11-23-57


5 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love your bright and happy card. Made me smile.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I still talk to my dad also. He has been gone 20 years and I still miss him. Love you cute card and the bright cheery colors. I am still trying to get my computer up and running...computer woes are no fun!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Hi Amanda. It's Linda Compton here from Kit and Clowder. I am doing my own blog hop of the K&C DT blogs. I see you are on another group DT Mo's DP2. I love her images. She has a way of capturing life. I had a look around your blog and girl, you have some serious talent going on here! Love your creative style. So happy I checked your blog out and I am looking forward to seeing more creations in the future. Hugs, Linda

Janie Printz said...

Wonderful card Amanda. Love your shading so much & that darling image. Your coloring truly blows me away.
Janie

Tracy said...

I really need to find time to color up more TI images, and LOTV images, and.....well you know what I mean. LOL She's a cutie with her panda hat. Love the vellum butterfly.