Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer flowers

Happy Thursday friends! It is time again for a new challenge at DP2 Challenge and the lovely Nela is our hostess this time and she would like to see us use the theme of "Summer Flowers". I have playing with making my own flowers recently so this challenge was perfect for me!

I have used the image Imke and Mama today, her dress looks a bit bright in the photo but it isn't quite that vibrant irl, I was trying to match the roses in the paper.

I also love the sentiment on this card, it is definitely my life's motto. I will list the copics I used at the bottom of the post. My flowers are colored with distress inks and I used microbeads for the centers. I have also lightly colored in the sky with a light blue pencil. My flowers are a bit glittery even though you can't see it, I have added dots of metallic pen on them for some dimension. Don't you wish flowers were glittery irl too? Haha!

Okay, we love to see you play along and have you checked out our facebook page? We have lots of fun over there and love to see your projects there too. Plus we have monthly GDT calls so come join in!

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-23  R20
Dress (Shinhan) R8-3-2
Apron  W1-3-5
Shirt  RV21-23


4 comments:

Colinda said...

It's gorgeous!
Love the big poppies!
Have a nice evening,
Colinda

Scrap Affair said...

All I can say is: "WOW"!!!! This is just FAB!

Patty Sue 2 said...

WOW....love the image and the vibrant colors are beautiful. Your cards are amazing!

Tracy said...

Leave it to you to want glittery flowers. LOL I love their bright clothing and those scrumptious flowers. Microbeads make perfect centers don't they. :-)