Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Beginnings

Good Morning my friends! As you are reading this post I am taking in the beauty that is England, yep, I am in EUROPE! This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember and to be able to share it with my best friend Elaine, well,  I just can't ask for anything more, truly.

Anyways, hopefully this post goes up when it is suppose to and our challenge for the next two weeks for Mo's DP2 Challenge is hosted by the lovely Elaine and she is asking us to us the theme "New Beginnings". So my card today is the one I made for my niece's upcoming wedding.

 
I have once again attempted to color pleats, not too bad but still could use a little work. This image is called Ragged Romeo, my papers are MME and the sentiment is from LOTV. The butterflies are ones I made with shrink plastic.
 
Okay, we love to see your cards, projects etc, you can post them on the challenge blog and also at our facebook group. We have lots of stuff going on over there, monthly challenges, tutorials and right now a chance to be a guest designer! 

6 comments:

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Amanda! Stunning coloring! Such a sweet image and so wonderful for a wedding card. BTW, I'm so tickled to see you on the DT at Kit and Clowder. :-D Well deserved position.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your niece should love this it is beautiful. Have you found your Scott yet? LOL...looks as if you are having a wonderful time.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Another gorgeous coloring job. Such a cute image, I particularly like the pink around the couple. and the bg papers are gorgeous. I'm sure your niece will love this!

Tracy said...

Stunning! What a treasured keepsake this will be. I'm so glad your trip was wonderful and that you made it back home safe and sound. Hugs!

Janie Printz said...

Love this wonderful card & sweet little image. It will be a treasure to cherish for the happy couple . Your pleats look amazing Amanda. Hope you share more of your trip with us with our wonderful friend Elaine. I've never met her but feel as tho I "know" her quite well.
Hugs, Janie

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amanda, I am so happy that you are in England. What an awesome adventure for you. I would love to see pictures. Your card is stunning by the way. I think it is just perfect for a new couple. Gorgeous coloring as always. Stay safe and have a great trip. Hugs Lisa