Thursday, April 24, 2014

CAS is the theme!

Good morning everyone! Today's post is for the newest challenge at Mo's DP challenge blog and this time the amazing Franz would like us to go CAS. This can be a little challenging for me, although I don't use a bunch of embellishments normally, this is less then I am comfy with.

So I decided to print my image out pretty big to cover a lot of cardspace and I am pretty happy with it. I haven't added a sentiment as I figure it can be used for a lot of occasions and will pop something on when I decide to use it.

This image is called Rustic Windowbox and I have always thought it was so pretty. I would love to have turquoise windowboxes full of geraniums on my house so that is the direction I went. Just a few glitter dots was the only accent I used and honestly, I really love this!

Okay, lets see what CAS means to you and now you have the chance not only to win a voucher to the store but we are also picking our top three favorites and you can add the gadget to your sidebar if we pick you! And we are having lots of fun on facebook so try to stop by and check us out!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I would never have thought to use this image but it makes an absolutely perfect CAS design. Who doesn't love a beautiful window box. Hugs!

Mau xx said...

Well this is a new one for me Amanda! I have never seen this image!
what a great multi use image, I agree could be used for anything.
Gorgeous colouring as always.
Hope to be around to play more after this weekend.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

It's a stunning image and you've colored it perfectly - love the woodgrain and the sponging around the card. Gorgeous, Amanda!

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic CAS design, Amanda! Love your magnificent coloring and the glittery dots are the perfect accent. :-D

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is colored beautifully and makes the CAS really work. I can almost smell the lovely flowers.