Monday, February 24, 2014

Gnome sweet Gnome

Howdy everyone! I am back with my last post as a guest designer for Sugar Pea Designs and I want to thank Wendy and Kim for having me, these stamps have been a dream to work with, they stamp so beautifully and are such cute images!

I have used Gnome Sweet Gnome today, I really do love gnomes, so cute!

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-04  R02
Shirt  BG7072-75-78
Beard C1-3-5
Hat/pants  E42-43-44-47-49
Mushroom R43-46  Shinhan R2
Door Shinhan  BR97-93-92-98
 
I have added some diecut grass and some little mushrooms I had for some embellishment and the gnome is fussy cut and popped up on black dots. Okay, that's it for me for now! 
 
 

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Too, too cute for words! The image is adorable and you have colored that little fellow and his house to perfection!

Anonymous said...

This is so freaking cute & I love the BG halo around his little house!!
Great job!! Your coloring & the grass die cuts are awesome!! :))

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this cute card and the cute Mushroom Tag! your coloring is fabulous and the choice of papers. Great job!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this cute card and the cute Mushroom Tag! your coloring is fabulous and the choice of papers. Great job!

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Amanda and of course your coloring is amazing!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW!! This is so gorgeous...love your coloring and the little mushroom card and the grass die. It's been so fabulous having you as our very first guest designer!! :) Thank you so much!!

Tracy said...

It was so wonderful to have you with us in February. You were a true asset to the team. This card is an amazing design. I keep smiling everything I see those little mushrooms. Hugs!

Kathi said...

I love gnomes and yours is soo very cute with that little duck perched on the toadstool. He's also colored beautifully.

I love your embellishments, especially the tiny wooden toadstools.

Why are they called that anyway? Do toads sit on 'em? Just wondering.