Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wonderful Wednesdays start again!

Welcome to our first Wonderful Wednesday challenge for the year!! And as always....it's ANYTHING GOES!!
Your submission must use at least one Kraftin Kimmie Stamp but can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation (so you can't submit something you made last year...haha!), we'll have it up for TWO whole weeks (over the new release which is next week) and you can enter on this post until Tuesday, January 21st!! What do you think.....wanna WIN??...

I have used one of my favorite Cheryl Alger images, this is from her Somebunny loves you set and I just love this image. 

Papers are old Crate Paper I believe, I can't find where I set the rest of the pad and I will list my copics at the end if you would like to see them. When I colored the bunny I pounced my colorless blender all over him to add some texture. And since I have quite a few freckles myself, I gave Lexi some too!
**Please note that you are more than welcome to combine this Share to Win challenge with other challenges, BUT not our regular weekly challenges. This must be a new and different creation than anything you create for our Saturday challenges.

Copics
Skin  E000-00-11-13
Bunny W1-3-5-7-9 and R00-01-02
Dress YR20-21-24-27
Hair E21-23-27-29
Shoes  N3-5-7-9

7 comments:

Mary J said...

I love the colours, Amanda! And the flowers finish it off perfectly! Gorgeous little girl!

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute. Love that image and your fuzzy bunny. Cute little freckle face too!

Jane said...

This is certainly a cute image - crikey that's a big bunny!! Love the colours too - great card Amanda.

Janie Printz said...

I love these darling images ... One of my favorites & really like how you colored the bunny ... Adorable card Amanda.
Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I love it !!
Precious image & fabby coloring !!!!
Xo

:)) :)) :))

Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh!!! I forgot to add !!!
I love the die cuts from Santa !!! ;)) ;))

Looking good !!!

Tracy said...

I really like this image too and the texture you created on the rabbit looks cool. :-)