Sunday, May 12, 2013

Marker Pop guest designer

Hi everyone! Today is my first post as a guest designer for Marker Pop and my card today features an adorable stamp, this is Birthday girl by Wild Rose Studio.




























   




She is colored with copics and a Shinhan touch twin marker for some added depth, I love the R1 by Shinhan, really dark and rich. I have used some atyou spica pens for the flames on the candles and the flowers are chipboard are from my stash. Ok, for more details on my copic colors please check out the Marker Pop blog. And I don't know why part of my paragraph is to the side of the picture, I can't get it to quit so please ignore it. Please and thanks.

9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

She is adorable! I love the little trinket too! Coloring as always - terrific! Congrats. on the new guest designer role!

Unknown said...

This is sooooo adorable. Love your style!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! So pretty!! She is a cutie & you brought her to life!!! :)) :))

Time For Tea Designs said...

Beautiful card & I love the embellishments xx

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations, Amanda - beautiful card and wonderful shading. Your copic skills have always attracted my eye - so pretty and COLORFUL! Lovely card - and congratulations on your GT position at Marker Pop.

Hanneke said...

What a stunning card! I love the image and that sentiment is so pretty with the embossing. Hugs, Hanneke

Anonymous said...

Some were practical, of course, but others were psychological
and emotional. Local country clubs are offering trivia fun for as little as forty dollars per couple.
The Bull's Head Pub, Bangkok.

my web-site :: pub quiz archives

NanaConnie said...

Congratulations on the GDT spot, Amanda. Love this fabulous card, especially that plaid tablecloth. Incredible shading on the whole image! Wonderful sentiment and fab papers.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh please don't talk to me about ST Markers! Please. Cute card, I have this stamp, she is so fun. X