Saturday, January 5, 2013

Animal House!

Woohoo! The first challenge in 2013 for Kraftin Kimmie stamps and our hostess this week is the always funny and very talented Kim. She is asking us to use an image with an animal on it for the challenge this week, I might be pushing her idea a bit but I really wanted to use this image cause I haven't had a chance to color her up yet. 

This is Peony from our release last summer and I love every single one of these flower girls. She does have a bee friend with her so that is my animal image. Again, I am trying to use up some misc papers from my stash so I don't know who these are by. Ok, we always love to see your creations but please make sure to use a Kraftin Kimmie image to be eligible to win the stamp Kim used on her card today. 

12 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a bee-utiful card! Colors are stunning as always. Awesome image.

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Amanda. It's so nice to see a "happy" color card to help warm me up on this freezin' cold day!

Vicky said...

She is soooo pretty Amanda...love the gorgeous colours too and the bee is so cute...:o)

have a lovely weekend sweetie...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great papers to go along with this image!
Love that flower ribbon too!!!

I'd consider a bee and 'animal' I figure, if it's not human, it's an animal :)

Shanna Shands said...

This was one of my favorites from the release. Love the bright colors.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! LOVE your colors and Peony is just beautiful :)

Danni said...

Bee-utiful!! Sorry,couldn't resist!! What an awesome card!

Faye said...

Ooooohing, ooh, ooh, papers... Pretty. Love the rich, vibrant colours too. Gorgeousness. X

Kathi said...

Bees are animals/insects, so this works for the challenge.

I love how that this card is so bright and cheerful.

Both the bee and the flower girl are beautifully colored!

gobeagirl said...

HI Amanda, This is such a sweet card! I just love how you have colored her dress and the papers that you have used. It really makes me think spring is just around the corner. lol... Mind you it is still in the very low to middle 30s here, but still I hope out hope for spring. :O) I really really love the ribbon on this one as well. So so pretty with the sheer part in the middle along with the tiny little flowers. Too Sweet! I finally got the pawpawrazzie blog up and going. Ggggrr... I had to load picaso onto my laptop just to load any pictures. I don't know what blogger is doing, but I get so irritated when I have to reajust everything I know how to do. I think it is a getting older thing.lol... Hugs, Lisa

NanaConnie said...

Love this image, Amanda, and your coloring is magnificent! Fab paper choice, too. Sorry to have been MIA for a while but between holiday travel and coming home with a cold, my blog visiting routine is all out of whack. Hope to be back to normal shortly. :-D

Ben@Bernhardt said...

Beautiful card! Love the design and ur coloring! Great job Amanda!