Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Anything goes for LCI !!!

Well today is Tuesday and you know what that means, time for a new Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge and this week is a free for all...anything goes! I went shopping this weekend and saw the cutest little treat holders so I tried my hand at making one. My image is a Cupcake Cutie from Ladybugs Crafts and I added a flower in the corner for a little pop.
Not the best job but my 4 year old niece will enjoy it. It is basically an 8 x 3 sheet of paper with a scored 1 inch base that I trimmed on the top with a border punch, added the candy in a little plastic bag and stapled it shut. I need a smaller image so when my new ladybug images come I am gonna try again. These would be fast and cute for favors at a shower or birthday party. You could use all types of images on them, very versatile. Ok, that is it for me for today. Let's see some creativity this week guys, there is a free stamp and a banner for the top 3 up for grabs!

And now for some more exciting news....Next week we are having a blog hop for Ladybug Crafts!
 Wait til you see the new designs, something a little different from the ladybugs!  Hope to see you there!

12 comments:

Pami said...

Hi Amanda, this is so cute!! and what a lovely idea! Have a fab day. Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

what an adorable little treat bag.. i love the idea.. would be perfect for wedding favours too.
Lisa x

pinky said...

I love this Amanda, simply beautiful.

cowboydutrem said...

What a great treat holder! Nice idea!

Anita said...

This is such a cute treat holder Amanda. Love how you've colored your little cupcake cutie. I'm sure your niece will love it!

Vicky said...

Fabulous idea Amanda...great image so beautifully coloured hun...your niece will just love it!

hugs Vicky xx

Whimsey said...

Oh how cool is that? Your niece will LOVE IT; great coloring of those cupcakes - YUM-MY!!!

:D

Diane's Card Designs said...

Love this Amanda such a gorgeous little treat box.
Diane :-) xx

Sue U said...

Wow, what a fabby gift idea!! Hmmm, might just have to borrow your idea to make some things for all my friends kids! The Cupcake Cutie images are perfect, and your colouring is gorgeous :-) Sue xx

Mary J said...

Yum, yum, yum!! I've gotta try this, Amanda - brilliant!

gobeagirl said...

Amanda, that is just adorable! I love the idea. Totally geat idea. I see that you are getting your blog to work for web addresses. Good for you my friend. Sorry I haven't talked to you lately. I didn't have internet after 7am this morning until after I got home from work. :O( Oh well at least they got the problem solved. You sure have to love cable right? Hugs, Lisa

Kerry said...

This is totally ca-ute Amanda! I love little bags like this...you can put all sorts of goodies in them and Stack of Cupcakes is perfect on the front. xx