Sunday, September 12, 2010

Challenge card

Hey everyone, this is the card I am entering into the kraftin kimmie challenge which is to make it "girlie" and also the paperworks company challenge which is where I got the sketch from. It also happens to be a birthday card for another friend at work so I am killing like 3 birds with one stone as the saying goes. I have used Garden Vignettes from My Minds Eye and Garden Party from DCWV for the papers, and although they are hard to see I have used the white viva decor pearl pen in the corners. Black velvet ricrac across the bottom and some pink stickles on her skirt and feather to give it some bling. All colored with my copics.
Gonna try to make another card today as I seem to be on a roll. Just Inklined has some great images and they have an opening for a guest designer so wish me luck! Enjoy the beautiful weather, I am sitting here with my window open with a slight breeze coming in and a bird of some sort chirping away. Won't be much longer til I can't do that without freezing my behind off. (If only that actually worked I'd be sticking body parts outside all the time!)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Love your card Amanda - this image is just fabulous and so fun! Gorgeous colouring too! Thanks for playing along with the Sunday Sketch at PWCO!
Hugs, Danielle

Elaine said...

Oh My, Amanda - this is stunning!
Fab image, and your colouring is simply amazing. Great choice for the papers.
Love Elaine xx

JayLynn said...

Ooooh pretty!! I sure love the papers you used!! Thanks for playing along at PaperWorks Co.

Mary J said...

Stunning!!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

LOVE the papers you chose for this image. Your coloring is FAB!

Anonymous said...

amazing coloring skills!

thanks for playing the PWCO Sunday sketch!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Stay warm and save the body parts! ha! This card is definately a winner. Love the image she is really kicking up her heels! Look at your fab coloring! You go girl!